|Registry||Free-zone company in the Emirate of Dubai registered in the IFZA Registry with its registered office and correspondence address in the Emirate of Dubai.|
|Authorized Activity||The company is allowed to engage in any activity except for banking, insurance, and financial activities (such as currency exchange). Managing funds on behalf of third parties is not permitted.|
|Minimum Capital||Minimum AED 100,000 (with a minimum of AED 50,000 per partner to be eligible for an investor visa).|
|Manager||Minimum one. It can be either a natural person or a legal entity (in which case, a natural person Manager must also be appointed).|
|Partner(s)||Any natural person (individual – minimum 21 years old) or legal entity (company), regardless of nationality. No nominee partners.|
|Local sponsor / Agent||Not required.|
|Registration timeline||2 weeks max.|
Here are the anticipated timeframes:
– 3 business days to prepare the registration documents for your company upon receiving your payment. The document signing is electronic, so there is nothing to send back via mail.
– A maximum of 7 business days to receive the Certificate of Registration for your company.
– For the residence visa, you have two options:
— Case #1: If you are present in Dubai for 3 weeks (from Monday morning to Thursday evening, two weeks later) to obtain your visa.
— Case #2: If we submit your application to the Immigration Services 3 weeks BEFORE your arrival in Dubai. In this case, you will need to be present for only 6 business days in Dubai (from Wednesday morning to the following Wednesday evening) to obtain your visa (pink sticker affixed to your passport).
– If applicable, visas for your spouse/spouse/child(ren): Once you have obtained your residence visa and have rented/purchased real estate in Dubai, we can submit visa applications for your spouse/spouse and children (see the required documents on page 15 attached).
– Emirates ID (credit card-sized identity card): It is now required to schedule an appointment with the authorities to undergo fingerprinting. Currently, the wait time for an appointment is 3 weeks. To make this appointment, you need to be present in Dubai and have already undergone the medical examination. A maximum of 2 hours is required to complete the fingerprinting process (we will also accompany you, of course). The Emirates ID will then be received at our P.O. Box, at least 7 business days after fingerprinting (your presence is not required to receive it; we will keep it for you if you are no longer present).
– UAE driving license: As soon as we receive your Emirates ID, we can assist you with obtaining your UAE driver’s license in 2 hours on-site (note that you can no longer drive with a foreign license once you have obtained a residence visa).
– Personal bank account: Once your Emirates ID is obtained, we can meet with the bank to open your personal bank account. It takes 5 business days to obtain it.
– For a professional bank account, you have two options (both are possible, of course!):
— Online bank: Opening is possible as soon as the company is registered, and it takes a maximum of 5 days to receive your account number.
AND (both options are possible without additional cost!)
— Local bank in Dubai: Opening is possible as soon as you have obtained your residence visa, and it takes approximately 3 weeks to receive your bank account number with a local bank in Dubai.
FEES FOR THE COMPANY AND RESIDENCY VISAS
Here are the rates for the company:
– The disbursements (fees we incur on your behalf with the Registry) include the company’s license fee (License fee), which depends on the number of eligible visas, and the Establishment Card fees (mandatory at AED 2,000 for the first year and AED 2,200 per year from the second year onwards). It is worth noting that the Establishment Card fees are AED 200 higher from the second year onwards (in addition to the amounts above). These license fees include a “virtual address” to domicile the company’s headquarters. It is not required to rent an additional office (shared or private). Beyond 4 visas for partners/employees, it is necessary to rent a private office.
– The number of eligible visas indicated is only for partners and employees, not their family (spouse, children).
– Visa fees are not included in the rates above (see Residence Packages below).
– You can have up to 3 activities per license. Beyond 3 activities, the Registry charges AED 1,000 per year for each additional activity.
– “Cross Business Activity Fee”: if you have both consulting and sales activities within the same company, there is an additional cost of AED 2,000 per year.
Here are the rates for the residence:
– If a residence visa is requested while you are present in the UAE on a tourist visa, there is an additional cost of AED 1,600 to change your status to a residence visa.
– Medical check: Medical test fees are waived for children under 15 years old.
– A local medical insurance is required for any residence visa (starting from AED 800 per year, please contact us for details).
– The visas listed below are automatically canceled if the holder spends more than 6 consecutive months outside the UAE. For an investor visa, the consecutive time outside the country is 12 months.
– Exchange Driving License: If applicable, for AED 1,055, it is possible to exchange a foreign driver’s license with a UAE driver’s license. This amount is payable on-site (we provide free assistance for this exchange). Please note: for some countries (such as France, Belgium, etc.), the original driver’s license is returned to you with the new UAE driver’s license.
– For family visas (spouse/children) sponsored by an investor visa holder, a deposit of AED 3,000 per visa is required (refundable upon visa cancellation).