|Authorized Activities||Consultancy, Trading, Holding.|
|Minimum Capital||USD 10,000 (or equivalent in another currency).|
|Capital Release||Not Applicable.|
|Manager||Minimum one. Can be a natural person or a legal entity (in this case a natural person manager must also be appointed).|
|Partners||Any natural person of a minimum age of 21 years, or legal entity (company) whatever their nationality.|
|Mandatory Local Sponsor/ Agent||None.|
|Bank Accounts||Company Bank Account|
|Audits||An annual audit of the accounts is not required.|
|Registration Timeline||Max. 2 days.|
The delays to expect are as follows:
– 1 day to email you all your company’s registration documents by email. You will then have to sign them and send them back to us by mail (originals are required);
– 2 business days to receive the Certificate of Registration of your company;
– Approximately 7 working days to obtain your bank account number following the registration of your company (remote opening) or approximately 20 days if opened on site in a local bank.
– The above fees are the same regardless of the type of company created: Company Limited by Share (CLS), Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG), Unlimited Company (UC).
– The formation fee and the first year’s fee are to be paid at the time of registration of the company. The annual renewal fee is payable on the anniversary of the company’s registration.
To receive our presentation in PDF format by email, please enter your email address: