All about a company in Dubai
The different types of entities in the Emirates
– Overview: choosing the right type of entity
– The Freelance license
– Offshore company
– Free-zone company
-> Free-zone company in IFZA – Dubai Silicon Oasis (Dubai)
-> Free-zone company in DWC – Dubai South (Dubai)
-> Free-zone company at DMCC – Jumeirah Lake Towers (Dubai)
– The Mainland Company
– The foundation
Legal obligations of a company in the UAE
– Legal obligations of a company in the UAE: accounting, corporate tax, audit, VAT, etc.
– Economic Substance Regulation (ESR)
Offices: shared or private?
Concerning the domiciliation and the offices for your company, there are 3 possibilities:
– Virtual address
– Shared office
– Private office
The business bank account
We assist you free of charge to open a business bank account with online banks (fintech) and traditional banks (with branches). Account opening is possible in Dubai as well as abroad.
Our exclusive package
We offer an exclusive package for the follow-up of your company. Take advantage of all the skills of our firm for AED 5,000 per year.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
– Your company in Dubai
– Living in Dubai
– Banks and Investments
We offer you specific solutions for the following professions or sectors of activity:
– Cryptocurrencies and NFT
– International sportsmen and women
– Aeronautics and aerospace industry
– Oil & Gas
– Drop Shipping
– Emirates – USA Solutions
– How to create a mainland company for car rental for individuals in Dubai?
– How to open a Cloud Kitchen in Dubai?
– Import and export: how to get a customs code in Dubai?
We offer you our assistance or coordination for the following services:
– Human resources
– Tax Residency Certificate (TRC)
– Annual general meeting (AGM)
– VAT (VALUE ADDED TAX)
– Verification of the existence of a business in the UAE