All about residency in Dubai
The different types of residency visas
To become a resident in the Emirates, there are several possibilities:
– Investor Visa: for partners of a company or who own real estate
– Employment visa: for employees of a company
– Dependent visa: for families (husband/wife/children/etc.)
– Student visa: for students
– Remote Work Visa: for employees seconded to the UAE
– Golden visa: for people with talent
– Retirement visa: for people over 55 years old
Taxes applicable to individuals
Personal bank accounts and cards
Opening a personal bank account is possible in Dubai. You will then get a bank card.
Everything you need to know about health, car, home and travel insurance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
All about residency in the Emirates.