What do we offer?
It is required by law (Title 3 – Chapter 3 of the federal law no. 2 of 2015 on commercial companies) to draw up minutes (PV) of the Annual general meeting (AGM) every year.
This General Assembly must rule on the following points (article 94 of the same law):
1. Receive Managers’ report on Company’s activities and financial standing during the
elapsed fiscal year, auditor’s report and supervisory board’s report.
2. Set and Approve balance sheet and profit and loss account.
3. Determine profits to be distributed to partners.
4. Appoint managers and determine their remunerations.
5. Appoint members of the board of managers (if any).
6. Appoint members of the supervisory board (if any).
7. Appoint members of Internal Sharia Control Board and Sharia controller, if the company
exercises activity as per provisions of Islamic Sharia.
8. Appoint one auditor or more and determine their remunerations.
9. Other matters within its remit under the provisions of this Law or its MOA.
We can assist you from A to Z, including the use of a meeting room, for the implementation of this GA and its reports.