|Registry||Free Zone Company in the Emirate of Dubai with the DWC Registry located in the|
Dubai South district.
|Authorized Activities||The company can engage in any activity except banking, insurance and financial activities such as currency exchange. The management of funds for third parties is not permitted.|
|Minimum Capital||A company registered with DWC cannot create a subsidiary. It cannot therefore act as a holding company (parent company).|
|Manager||Minimum one. It can be a natural person or a legal entity (in which case, a natural person manager must also be appointed).|
|Partner(s)||Any natural person (individual – minimum 21 years old) or legal entity (company), regardless of nationality. No nominee partner.|
|Local sponsor / Agent||Not required.|
|Registration timeline||2 weeks max.|
The timelines are as follows:
– Your presence is required for 2 days in Dubai to sign the company’s articles in front of a Registrar.
– A maximum of 14 days to receive the Registration Certificate for your company.
– Residence Visa: 3 weeks from the registration of your company (administrative process not requiring your presence) + 5 business days (you must be present in Dubai during these 5 days, from Sunday morning to Thursday evening of the same week) to receive your residence visa. As soon as your visa is obtained, we will meet with the bank on the same day to open your bank account.
– Approximately 7 business days to obtain your bank account number following the registration of your company (remote opening) or following the acquisition of your visa (in-person opening). The bank card is then sent by the bank via express mail to your chosen address worldwide, approximately 15 days after your initial funds are deposited into your account.
Company Set Up Package
Here are the rates for the company:
– It is required to rent at least one shared office (costing AED 16,900 per year, allowing for up to 2 visas for partners/employees, or AED 26,900 per year, allowing for up to 3 visas for partners/employees). It is also possible to rent a private office starting from AED 65,000 per year (calculate 10m2 per visa, for example, an office of 100m2 allows you to obtain 10 visas for partners and/or employees).
– Visa fees are not included in the rates mentioned above (see below).
– The above fees are to be paid in full for one year at the time of ordering for the company’s establishment and the first year, and then annually in full for one year on the company’s registration anniversary date.
Here are the rates for the residence:
– If a residence visa is requested while you are present in the UAE with a tourist visa, there is an additional cost of AED 1600 to change your status to a residence visa.
– Local medical insurance is required for all residence visas (starting from AED 800 per year, please contact us).
– The visas below are automatically canceled if the holder spends more than 6 consecutive months outside of the UAE. For an investor visa, this consecutive duration outside the country is 12 months.
– Exchange Driving License: If applicable, for AED 1055, it is possible to exchange a foreign driver’s license for a UAE driver’s license. This amount is to be paid directly on-site (we provide free assistance for this exchange). Note: for some countries (France, Belgium, etc.), the original license is returned to you with the new UAE license.
– For family visas (spouse/husband/children) sponsored by an Investor visa holder, a deposit of AED 3000 per visa is required (refundable after visa cancellation).