|Registry||Free-zone Company in the Emirate of Dubai, at the TECOM Registry located in Dubai Internet City (DIC).|
|Authorized activities||The company may engage in any activity except banking, insurance and financial activities (such as currency exchange). The management of funds for third parties is not allowed.|
|Minimum capital||Min. AED 50,000.|
|Manager||A minimum of one. It can be either a natural person or a legal entity (in which case, a natural person manager must also be appointed).|
|Partner(s)||Any natural person (individual – minimum 21 years old) or legal entity (company), regardless of nationality. No nominee partner is required.|
|Local sponsor / Agent||Not required.|
|Registration timeline||3 weeks max.|
Here are the rates for the company:
It is required to rent at least one desk:
– Shared Desk: Annual cost of AED 12,000 (+5% VAT) + AED 5,000 (refundable deposit) entitling to 1 visa for partners/employees.
– Exclusive Desk: Annual cost of AED 36,000 + AED 5,000 (refundable deposit) entitling to 2 visas for partners/employees.
– Executive Office (160 sqft): Annual cost of AED 96,000 + AED 10,000 (refundable deposit) entitling to 4 visas for partners/employees.
– Commercial Office (starting from 720 sqft): Annual cost of AED 175/sqft entitling to 1 visa for a partner/employee for every 60 sqft.
– The number of eligible visas mentioned applies only to partners and employees, not their family members (spouse, children).
– Visa fees are not included in the rates mentioned above (see above).
– The above fees are to be paid in full for one year at the time of ordering for the company’s establishment and the first year, and then annually in full for one year on the company’s registration anniversary date.
Here are the rates for the residence:
– If a residence visa is requested while you are present in the UAE with a tourist visa, there is an additional cost of AED 1600 to change your status to a residence visa.
– Local medical insurance is required for all residence visas (starting from AED 800 per year, please contact us).
– The visas mentioned below are automatically canceled if the holder spends more than 6 consecutive months outside of the UAE. For an investor visa, this consecutive duration outside the territory is 12 months.
– Exchange Driving License: If applicable, for AED 1055, it is possible to exchange a foreign driver’s license for a UAE driver’s license. This amount is to be paid directly on-site (we provide free assistance for this exchange). Note: for some countries (France, Belgium, etc.), the original license is returned to you with the new UAE license.
– For family visas (spouse/husband/children) sponsored by an Investor visa holder, a deposit of AED 3000 per visa is required (refundable after visa cancellation).