The creation of a company (Free-Zone or Mainland) makes it possible to obtain residence and work visas in the Emirates for company’s manager (Investor visa), employees (Work visa), and their families (Family visa) .
This visa allows you to reside in the seven Emirates which form the United Arab Emirates, to rent a house, to obtain a driving license, to educate a child, etc.
Here are the costs of our Packages for residence in Dubai:
(for family of a partner)
(for family of an employee)
– Obtaining a residence visa
– Obtaining an identity card (EmiratesID)
– UAE driver’s license (as part of a license exchange if applicable).
– All our advice for your expatriation in the Emirates: health insurance, accommodation in Dubai, schooling for children, etc. We are opening our address book to facilitate your expatriation to the Emirates!
We take care of all the procedures for these requests and assist you on the spot (support from our offices to the various services in air-conditioned vehicle with driver). The person on our team who will accompany you speaks French, English and Arabic.
– Visa for an employee: provide a copy of a diploma certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then by the Embassy of the Emirates. A deposit equivalent to 1 month’s salary (not included in the costs above) is payable (recoverable at the end of the visa).
– Visa for wife / husband / child: provide a copy of a rental contract in the Emirates + electricity bill in the Emirates. A deposit up to AED 3,000 per visa (not included in the costs above) may be requested depending on the jurisdiction and will be recoverable at the end of the visa.
– For each visa applicant: a medical examination with blood test and radio of the lungs, and fingerprinting of the applicant on site.
– Obtaining the visa: 7 working days (Sunday to Monday the following week). Your presence on site during these 7 working days is necessary (medical examination, fingerprint, passport delivery, etc.). Warning: for any visa request, you must notify us at least 10 days before your arrival in the Emirates for the preparation of your file with the immigration services. You have to plan a half-day for all these steps.
– Obtaining an identity card (EmiratesID): we receive it at our office by post 15 days by the issuance of your visa. Your presence on site during this period is not necessary.
– Obtaining the new driving license: to be requested as soon as we receive your EmiratesID. Your presence is required to obtain your new permit (requires 3 hours on site).